The Good...The Bad...and The Ugly!
Roland J. - "Excellent Trainer. Can NOT agree with some of the plays. Bob Dancer is so obsessed with the Royal Flush and often holds just 2 cards in that sequence."
- Daniel W.- "works well. Thanks"
- Gordon M. - "Very enjoyable piece of Software!"
- Samuel O.- "Great Program - love it - should pay for itself very soon via deuces wild."
- Lou C. - "good learning tool and fun to play It helped me win last week at a real casino for real money."
- Ken C. - "Outstanding! Shows my Weaknesses. Going to Vegas in 2 weeks. New found knowledge has GOT to improve my cash return."
- Mike P.- "Downloaded the shareware and HAD to purchase the full version-- Wish me luck!"
- Dixie G. -"Seems like a very good program even for a casual gambler. Will improve my game."
- Margret L. - "Great program!"
- Edward W. - "Great learning aid. Keep up the good work - Let me know of any upgrades."
- James N. - "Great!"
- Alfred G. - "Just what I needed. Could use some of the "Q" cards for JOB, Deuces Wild, Bonus and Double Bonus Pkr, Deuces & Joker (cheat sheets)"
- Dorothy M. - "My husband & I are hooked on this Great graphics too. Feels like being @ the casino"
- Lisa A. - "I love this program!"
- William P. - "Great program - well done!"
- Bryan D. - "Wonderful program @ great price. Keep up the good work."
- Marylou D. - "I Love It!"
- Joa S. - "Great product!"
- Eileen C. - "Wonderful. Educational Fun"
- Lyle M. - "Mr. Dancer I have all 3 of your video poker books. Been waing for a computer to order this software. Used it 2 hrs - 400 hands. I see that I have been making Major errors. Working to correct. Thanks,"
- Rita B. - "Great Games!"
- Martin K. - "Just starting to play. Looks like very good software. Thanks"
- Albert S. - "I like it!"
- Elmerina P. - "Enjoying so far--"
- Nick P. - "Great! We love it. Please send us any info on future upgrades."
Once you're in our customer database (whether you order from us or whether you send us your registration card, you are informed via email of any upgrades and are elligible for reduced upgrade prices.
Charles Mc.- "Fantastic Software - Best Video Poker I have ever seen!"
Herb M.- "Very easy to install. Large graphics. Like ot a lot."
Margaret R. - "Better than advertized"
Nick S. - "Good training! And I have lots of fun playing it."
Alan C.- "impressed - love the right mousefunction"
Ben D.- "GREAT - But at times a little confusing"
Karen B.- "I saw WinPoker advertised in Casino Player mag. Iam very satisfied with your product!"
William D. - "Very good. Has everything I wanted. Pay tables took a little getting used to."
Glen P. & Elizabeth H. - "Great product! Well thoughtout and bug free! Best $30 I ever spent on any gambling tool."
Kunio T. - "This has to be the best gaming software value in existence."
Sandra T. - "I love this!"
Thomas DiM. - "Games Great. Plays Easy."
Lou W. - "Love the choice of video poker games"
Spenser K. - "Great product. Used it to prep for my last trip to LV. I won!!"
Joseph B. - "I bought some of your earlier versions 5-8 yrs. Ago. They were great. This is the best I have seen so far. Glad to see you are still working on video poker software"
Marjorie B. - "I absolutely LOVE this disk. I'm going to buy one for my daughter in Indianapolis."
Samuel C. - "So far, NEATO!"
Go to Top of Page
Steve S.- "Your program does not make enough celebrative music when a Royal is hit - other than that, I like your program a great deal."
Devara B. - "This is better than the first version"
Adele W. - "Joker Wild A/C Why do you keep one card with Joker? How do you figure which card Overall great programs. Have helped understand most games"
Nancy D.- "bought v3.5 10/9/96 - totally unaware when I got this it would be upgrade v6.0 of my killer app! Was told I would be informed of upgrade when I bought 3.5. Sure wish I had as I love this new version!"
Dan W. - "Program is excellent. I got errors installing to my desktop (Windows '95) couldn't read the file. Circumvented problem by using my laptop to copy to another diskette."
James H.- "I purchased game for my wife - both of us are enjoying it Iwould like to know if there is a book explaining the theory of the games. Thanks"!
Keith S. - "Locks up frequently - only computer restart works- Sound is barely audible - otherwise great program"
Response - wrote back that this was consistant with an incompatability between his sound board and WinPoker and gave options to rectify the problems
Response - wrote back explaining that WinPoker uses math to calculate the best play - there are no strategies (Bob Dancer or otherwise) used in WinPoker
Arline D. - "As the amount won in a game increases, the sound that accompanies the win should become more impressive. There is no percent return indicated when the pay table is modified. We like game!"
Micheal M. - "DO NOT SELL MY ADDRESSES!!!"
Response - We don't, nor would we ever!
Adele W. - "Joker Wild A/C Why do you keep one card with Joker? How do you figure which card? Overall great programs. Have helped understand most games
Dave R.- "Absolutely Incredible! The best VP software I've ever enjoyed BUT, lose the flashing "winner" message."
Go to Top of Page
Cynthia H. - "I'm not sure how to read the details screen"
T.A. D. - "I am not a sophisticated player. Sure could use some documentation explaining the program's use by a layman."
Don A. - "You should supply a booklet that ezlains the various options & what they mean. For instance, in the Details, I have no idea wht the RET means and what the Total column represents. In the analyze 'Choose a hand to analyze'. Oh well, let me just say I would like a more detailed explanation especially regarding definitions."
Daniel C. - "I thought that there would be some instruction on how to use the program. It would certainly help."
Phillip K.- "Can't set for sequential Royals."
Go to Top of Page
These are taken from the comments section of the Bob Dancer Presents WinPoker v6.0.5 registration cards sent to us from 01/01/00 - 12/31/00 (I got tired - I'll do more later!)